Essential information for the nut and dried fruit business. For more than 30 years. From all over the world: The Clipper.
- The Clipper is the main source of information for decision makers in the snacks, nuts and dried fruit industry.
As many readers have confirmed The Clipper is read from the ‚first to the last page‘.
- No other magazine reaches all industry organisations, large corporations and suppliers, traders, producers, processors, post-harvest machinery suppliers, crop science and crop protection scientists and companies for almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, peanuts, pecans, macadamia nuts and all kinds of dried fruit. The Clipper has unique access to decision makers around the globe.
- The Clipper offers first-hand information. Our editorial team travels more than 120,000 miles each year to report from locations of production, post-harvest, trade and retail.
- The Clipper offers new and independent information. Important trends on the production and retail side, major developments for varieties, packaging, consumer preference are the key elements for decision-making.
- Trust is a major aspect for a globalized economy. The Clipper has been informing the industry for more than 30 years, its publisher AgroPress of Switzerland has a history of 75 years. Longstanding relationships are key for successful business relations all over the globe.