The new edition of The Clipper magazine features the following topics:
- A new approach to prune marketing
- Interview with Mike Hohmann, Vice President Sales, and Tom Hazelof, Sales Director Retail, Europe, Middle East,Africa; Wonderful Pistachios
- Is radio frequency the key for modern pasteurization?
The Sacramento-based company RF Biocidics offers a solution that could become a game changer
- Saving water with a tip of your finger
DropControl is a cloud-based system to access irrigation, soil moisture, weather and field conditions
- News from SIAL 2016 in Paris
- New marketing strategy for macadamias
South African Nuts go to China
- Procurement of premium nuts still difficult
- Cashew prices between rocket launch and smithereens
- Fighting bad news with good news – Almond farmer tells his story on social media
One California Almond grower has shown how easy it can be to fight bad news with good news – with a very simple recipe
The Clipper Magazine is distributed in 88 countries to 32,000 readers in 3 languages: english, spanish and german.
For more information about circulation and advertising options visit the media kit